Adjustable beds are becoming more popular with people wanting to expand their sleep experience. New technologies like iPads, Kindles and home theaters are creating a new demand for adjustable beds. Couples who enjoy reading or browsing their tablets in bed can do it in comfort in an upright position. Watching TV in Bed can now be done without stuffing pillows behind them. All of our adjustable beds have remotes to raise your head or your feet in the upright position. Some of our adjustable beds have three different massage settings for the most enjoyable sleep ever.
Adjustable Beds are not just for general use, but for people suffering from medical aliments. There are plenty of medical benefits to gain from sleeping on an adjustable bed. Here are just a few…
– Blood circulation can be improved by the massage vibration feature on some models
– Sciatic Nerve pain
– Eliminating or easing back pains and pressure points
– Gastric reflux
– Edema, foot, leg or ankle swelling of the legs
– Hiatal Hernia
We personally advised customers on the features and benefits of adjustable beds. We have many customers that have slept on our adjustable bed packaged with a Gel Memory Foam Mattress or a Pocket Coil Mattress. Come visit our adjustable bed showroom where we have (3) different adjustable beds on display for you to try out. We provide delivery and installation services and show you how to use all the features. We are family owned and we personally guarantee you’ll get the best sleep possible.
Adjustable Bed Warranty
We carry the Leggett & Platt adjustable beds and the following information is based on the manufacture’s Warranty:
- 1st Year Full Warranty: Covers non-excluded defects in workmanship or materials, including labor & transportation costs.
- 2nd & 3rd Year Limited Warranty: Covers non-excluded, defective parts. Does NOT cover any labor or transportation costs.
- 4th to 20th Year Limited Warranty: Covers non-excluded, defective steel & mechanical base parts.